TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and Connection Distributing, Inc. /
ConnectionOnLine. Please read the Agreement carefully. By using ConnectionOnLine, you
become a member of this Service (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you continue to be a Member. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO
THE TERMS, PLEASE ask for your account to be removed from this system.
THE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CONNECTIONONLINE AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING THEM
HERE, and without any notice. Our Terms of Service (TOS) will always be available on the website
and located at the URL of http://ConnectionOnline.us/terms.html
MINORS MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS. By becoming a Member, you represent and warrant that you are at
least 18 years old.
Either you or ConnectionOnLine may terminate your ConnectionOnLine membership at any time,
for any reason, without explanation. ConnectionOnLine reserves the right to immediately
suspend or terminate your access to ConnectionOnLine service, without notice, upon any breach
of this Agreement by you which is brought to the attention of ConnectionOnLine. This includes,
but is not limited to, abusive behavior of any kind using our internal mail or chat rooms.
Your membership for ConnectionOnLine service is for your sole, personal use. You may not
authorize others to use your membership, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account
to any other person or entity.
YOUR ONLINE CONDUCT: As a Member, you agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the content or information you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the ConnectionOnLine service, or transmit to other members of ConnectionOnLine. ConnectionOnLine is only providing the media for you to communicate with others and in no way intercepts, alters, evaluates, or censors your communications. You as the member accept all liability for any illegal actions that may occur when using our system and agree to hold harmless ConnectionOnLine.
- You will not post on the ConnectionOnLine service, or transmit to other ConnectionOnLine Members or Employees, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, offensive, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights. This includes photographs and digital images belonging to and posted by others on this site.
- You will use ConnectionOnLine service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You will not include in your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, or website URL other than a totally personal, absolutely free set of web pages without registration of any kind or links to other adult web sites. ConnectionOnLine provides you a free personal website to use. Our intention is to prevent ConnectionOnLine from being an advertising tool for any business or person without the written consent of Connection Distributing, Inc. We will scan for domains being used in your profiles and delete abusers without any warning!
- You will not post or include in your member profile any photos containing children (dressed or not), or any form of child pornography (real or created) on this site. You will not converse about any form of child pornography, joking or not. We take this very seriously. We WILL delete your account!
- ConnectionOnLine reserves the right, but has no obligation, to reject any profile or photo that does not comply with these prohibitions.
- You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PARTY, OR EVENT without prior permission of Connection Distributing, Inc., / ConnectionOnLine. No unsolicited e-mails to our members will be tolerated unless the communications are to meet new friends and not entice them to become friends through attendance at a commercial event. DO NOT SEND UNSOLICITED E-MAILS to large groups of our members. We monitor for this and will delete your account if you get caught spamming members.
Yes... you can send messages to people you want to meet, however, single members should refrain from sending messages to couples whose profiles indicate "no singles." READ THE PROFILE before you send mail to people so you know what they are looking for. You will not transmit or forward any junk E-mail to other ConnectionOnLine Members. Our internal mail system is strictly monitored and your membership will be suspended/deleted for any violation of mail spamming of COL members.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way on any part of ConnectionOnline including but not limited to your profile images, forum postings, and chat postings, any copyrighted material, trademarks, images from other sites, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. This includes commercial photographs, personal photos, animations and writings.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other ConnectionOnLine Members. ConnectionOnLine reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between you and other Members. Any aggression between members will result in the immediate suspension of BOTH members.
- It is illegal to solicit sex for money or offer money for sex. "Swinging" is not "Solicitation" and it absolutely will not be tolerated on this web site. Any violation of this "generous" or not, will result in immediate termination of all rights to use our site, paid member or not.
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and
Connection Distributing, Inc. and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements
between you and Connection Distributing, Inc. You also may be subject to additional terms and
conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement and the relationship between you and Connection
Distributing, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its
conflict of law provisions. You and Connection Distributing, Inc. agree to submit to the personal
and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Ohio. The failure of Connection
Distributing, Inc. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
SERVICE Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be
invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the
parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any
statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of
the Service or the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement must be filed within one (1) year
after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE:
Connection Distributing, Inc. / ConnectionOnLine reserves the right at any time and from time
to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof)
with or without notice. Connection Distributing/ ConnectionOnLine is subject to network outages
and temporary disconnections inside and outside the control of our staff. Connection Distributing,
Inc. assumes no liability except for the replacement of time lost for any amount of time the
service is discontinued or interrupted without reason.
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN TO ANY MEMBER WHO HAS BEEN TERMINATED FOR ABUSE OF OUR POLICIES.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE:
You acknowledge that Connection Distributing, Inc., may establish general practices and limits
concerning the use of the Service, including without limitation to the maximum number of days that
email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service,
the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the
Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on
the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on ConnectionOnLine.
Connection Distributing, Inc. / ConnectionOnLine maintains the right on our servers the maximum
number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of
You agree that Connection Distributing, Inc. / ConnectionOnLine has no responsibility or
liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other
Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
You acknowledge that ConnectionOnLine reserves the right to remove accounts that are inactive
for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Connection Distributing, Inc. /
ConnectionOnLine reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time,
in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
NO RESALE OF SERVICE:
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes,
any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- You agree that ConnectionOnLine in its sole discretion, may terminate your password,
account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content
within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if
ConnectionOnLine believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the
letter or spirit of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE Agreement.
ConnectionOnLine may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing
the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. In the event we evoke this right,
a refund will be awarded to you for any unused time on our system. You agree that any
termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF SERVICE Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that
ConnectionOnLine may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related
information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the
Service. Further, you agree that ConnectionOnLine shall not be liable to you or any
third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
- The webmaster reserves the right to remove your account at anytime for any reason at the
webmasters discretion, of course the reason will be justified if this become necessary,
however, ConnectionOnLine is under no obligation to provide such justification. If
your account was removed in error or by software or hardware failure ConnectionOnLine
will make every effort to set up a new account for you as soon as possible. However, you
will agree to hold harmless The Connection Distributing. Inc. / ConnectionOnLine
officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities
and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to such account.
- Deletion of inactive accounts is pre-determined by ConnectionOnLine as to which
accounts are subject to removal. This is an attempt to keep only active members on this web
site. This pre-determined time is at the sole discretion of ConnectionOnLine and may
change without prior notice.
- The Webmaster is not required to remove your information upon request. All such requests are
handled on a time-available basis.
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE:
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding
online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws
regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in
which you reside.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER:
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Connection Distributing, Inc. / ConnectionOnLine
and its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities
and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of
ConnectionOnLine service, including any breach by you of the terms of this Agreement.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through
ConnectionOnLine service, but not directly by ConnectionOnLine, are those of their
respective authors and not of ConnectionOnLine, and should not necessarily be relied upon.
Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY,
COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND NEITHER ADOPTS NOR ENDORSES NOR
IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY PARTIES
OTHER THAN CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL
CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING
FROM ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. /
CONNECTIONONLINE SERVICE, OR TRANSMITTED TO THE CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. /
CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION,
TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. /
CONNECTIONONLINE SERVICE. CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE SHALL HAVE THE
RIGHT TO REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT IN ITS SOLE OPINION VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO VIOLATE, THE
LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT OF CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. /
CONNECTIONONLINE, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST IN
THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL MESSAGES. E-MAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND
OTHER CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. / CONNECTIONONLINE MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE
TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED AS PRIVATE BY CONNECTION DISTRIBUTING, INC. /
CONNECTIONONLINE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
ConnectionOnLine owns and retains other proprietary rights in the ConnectionOnLine service,
software and database engine. The Service contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other
proprietary information of Connection Distributing, Inc., / ConnectionOnLine, its licensors
and licensees. In addition, other Members may post copyrighted information, which has copyright
protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. Except for that information which is in
the public domain or for which you have been given permission, you will not copy, modify, publish,
transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY MEMBER:
ConnectionOnLine will keep confidential all information supplied by you, including credit card
number(s), and shall use or disclose such information only for the purposes for which such
information was collected, or as required by law. Please see our Privacy Statement for more
detailed information concerning cardholder and personal detail confidentiality.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
CONNECTIONONLINE PROVIDES THE CONNECTIONONLINE SERVICE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS NO
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH
CONNECTIONONLINE OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE.
CONNECTIONONLINE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ConnectionOnLine does not warrant that your use of the ConnectionOnLine service will be
secure, uninterrupted, always available, or error-free, or will meet your requirements, or that
any defects in the Service will be corrected.
CONNECTIONONLINE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY